Can I buy a Gift Voucher online?
- Yes just click here
Where is my parcel dispatched from?
- All orders placed via our website our dispatched from our central warehouse in Melbourne.
I didn't receive my order confirmation.
- It may have got caught in your spam or junk inbox. Take a look in there, and if you are still unable to find, let us know.
Can you put together a mixed order for me to suit my budget and taste?
- Of course, our team love putting these together! Email email@example.com with your budget, style, requirements, and we can tailor to you!
Can I purchase something not listed on your website?
- If you’ve seen something in store, but it's not listed online, providing the stores have stock available, we can arrange it.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
- When your order is shipped, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Tracking details are sent separately and are based on the delivery method.
What if I need to change my shipping information?
- If you have just placed your order, please advise us immediately of any changes!
- We will endeavour to, however, we are unable to help if the order has already been despatched
Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?
- If you get in contact ASAP, we may be able to accommodate this.
- We try our best but cannot make any guarantees.
What if there is a fault with my order?
- Due to the delicate nature of our products, there can be occasions where the product may have a fault. If there is something wrong with a bottle, please ensure there is at least ¾ of the product left, email us with as much detail as possible and we will advise the best course of action.
- Depending on the winemaking style, certain wines can have characteristics of reduction, oxidation, volatility, or Brettanomyces. In small and controlled quantities, these elements can often be a positive addition to a wine (even if it’s something a bit different!). If you’re unsure of a winemaker’s style and have a sensitivity to these characteristics, please feel free to reach out and we can assist you in finding a product that you’ll enjoy drinking!
What happens if something arrives broken?
- Our courier companies will usually get in touch with us first if something (rarely) breaks in transit. In the case your parcel arrives to you broken, please get in touch with us as soon as possible for us to arrange appropriate replacements.
What if my order arrives wrong?
- We take every care to ensure this doesn’t happen, but please contact us immediately if something isn’t right and we’ll do our best to come to a mutually-agreeable solution.
Can I purchase and have the wines shipped overseas?
- Not at this stage! We only ship within Australia.
Can I have my wine delivered express?
- Currently we don’t offer express postage.
Can I change my delivery address once my order has been shipped?
- For any changes to your order, please reach out to us ASAP, and we will see what we can do.
Can I pick up my order from a store?
- Yes, we can arrange your order to be sent to one of our Melbourne stores. Due to irregular deliveries to our interstate shops, we cannot arrange collection from North Hobart or Braddon at this stage.
Do you offer chilled delivery?
- No, not at this stage - sorry!
Do I need to sign for my parcel?
- Due to the nature of our products, ID checks are required by our friendly Blackhearts & Sparrows team. If you appear under 18 years old, or are a new or giftee customer, photo & age identification (18+) is required.
- If you, or the delivery recipient are unavailable to receive your delivery, the courier service or our team will be in contact to arrange next steps.
Can I order something that isn’t on the website and not in your stores?
- If it is doable, then we will make it happen. Please get in touch with our online team directly via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate. On some occasions there may be minimum order requirements, but this will be outlined for you at the time of enquiry.
- All pricing is in AUD and is “as is”.
Do you offer bulk deliveries (for businesses, events etc?)
- Yes, in most circumstances we can. Please get in touch with us via email@example.com for stock and delivery options.
- Some handy things that are worth including in your enquiry that we’ll need to know are: name, contact details, number of guests, product preferences and budget.