Purchasing A Gift Card
- Gift Cards are available to purchase via the website here
- Gift Cards are able to be purchased in $10, $20, $50 & $100 individually or collectively to make up the desired balance (e.g $10 + $20 to make a $30 Gift Card)
- Gift Cards are physical cards delivered via mail and are available for purchase in any Blackhearts & Sparrows store or via phone.
- All gift cards are valid in Australia Dollars.
- Gift Cards cannot be discounted.
Redeeming A Gift Card
- Providing the gift card still has value remaining, this can be used at cart to purchase the full or partial amount of your online order at checkout. Refer to the Gift Voucher box at cart.
- If the value of the gift card is less than the total amount, the remainder will need to be made up by adding a Mastercard or VISA payment.
- If the value of the gift card is greater than the total amount, the remaining balance will remain on the card for future use.
- If you add a valid and active gift card to your online order but do not complete the check out, the gift card will be attributed and locked to this order unless removed, this can be done during the final stage of checking out.
- Gift Cards are valid for three years from the date of issue unless otherwise required by law. Gift Cards should be treated like cash.
- Any remaining balances will be retained on the gift card, and cannot be redeemed for cash. At expiration date any unused balance will not be refunded or credited.